Monday, May 23, 2011

Second Look @ Sunday

Some quick take-aways from yesterday:
  • Our set-up team is so dedicated. I wish there was a better way to celebrate them but here you go: Thanks Marty, Chet, Chase, Kirk & Jack! I appreciate all you do.
  • Speaking of Chase: He did an awesome job on the lights yesterday.
  • The band did a great job of leading us in worship. Love the hard work that they put in each week.
  • Highlight of the day: Getting text messages all day long that said, "I'm in." At the end of the message yesterday, I challenged those who wanted to commit to following Jesus for the first time to text me that message. Literally all day I was getting messages. So sweet.
  • Thankful for the team that God is bringing together at One Life West (Discovery). Awesome stuff.

No comments: