Sunday, July 6, 2008

Time flys when you're having fun...and really busy

I am a loser. I am a shame to the blogosphere. I have neglected my blogging duties and I confess my unfaithfulness in posting. I repent and ask for your forgiveness.

The past few weeks have been very busy. I am beginning to feel that I understand my responsibilities at Bob's. However, every time I think I have a handle on it, I find myself calling Anna (the woman I'm trying to somehow replace) and begging for advice/wisdom/counsel/help. Mental note: try and not replace the "Hall of Fame" employee next time around (and hopefully that will not be anytime real soon).

Discovery is moving forward as well. Big meeting with the Board/Commission on Tuesday. The worship team was hard at work on the music for July today. I'm so proud of how they are progressing as a team. They sound really good. Can't wait for July 20th!

The other big ticket item: I'm preaching at the Midwest Presbytery of the EPC this week in Brighton, Michigan. Just a short little trip in the middle of the week. I'm so excited/nervous about this awesome opportunity. It is one of the last steps in the transferal of my ordination to the new denomination. Major step though. More details to come this week.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're in our prayers, dude.