Friday, January 4, 2008

Goals for 2008 (part two)

GOAL #3: Make my girls laugh on a daily basis. I love my girls. They are by far the most amazing creations in the world. I find myself standing near their rooms watching them sleeping and completely and totally in awe. What amazing gifts from God. In Psalms 100, it talks of bringing a gift of laughter to God. My hope is to bring such joy to my little girls lives that they will laugh, bringing joy to their daddy and to their Father.

GOAL #4: Read & read some more. I love reading. I have read some really incredible books lately including: In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, The Dip, The Starbucks Experience, and am currently reading Built to Last. I am really looking forward to reading some other books, including: Made to Stick, I Became a Christian and all I Got was this Lousy Shirt, and Pop Goes the Church (yet to be announced release date). The point is that readers are learners and learners are readers. I want to learn, to stretch, to grow beyond where I am right now. If you have suggestions, I would love hearing them.

No comments: