Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tuesday's Thoughts (a day late)

Without power, I was unable to blog yesterday and share my weekly mind dump. So without further ado:
  • So apparently the service at Discovery Church wasn't the only thing that was powerful on Sunday. Looks like Hurricane Ike was still being felt all the way up in Indiana.
  • Communication is critical. We had a case this weekend where communication did not happen early enough or clear enough. Either way that can cause big problems.
  • It's awesome watching people invest not just with their checkbooks, but also with their lives. Our volunteers rock.
  • Our Starbucks is closing next month. What should we do?
  • Vince's series on the Church Planter Assessment Center (CPAC) is spot on.
  • I passed my ordination exam even though my answer to the question regarding immutable was anything but. Don't know what immutable means? Look here.
  • Can't wait to get my hands on Wild Goose Chase. Thanks Billy.
  • My girls are incredible and beautiful. Good thing that they take after their mother.

No comments: