Friday, April 18, 2008

Heading to the ATL

Kitten and I drove up to Kokomo yesterday to check on her mom. She looks to be doing alot better. I'm heading out tomorrow morning to begin my pilgrimmage to Orlando for the Exponential Conference. I'm spending the night tomorrow night in downtown ATL (Atlanta) at the Doubletree Hotel. I love that hotel. They know all about exceeding expectations. When you check-in, they give you some of the best cookies on the face of the earth...for free. When I was a kid, I loved when my dad stayed at a Doubletree when traveling because it meant I got cookies. Not so sure that my girls will be that lucky this time.


I'll be going to The Midtown Bridge on Sunday morning for worship. The Midtown Bridge launched in August 2007. I'm excited to see what God has been up to. The church meets in a movie theater in downtown ATL. It will be interesting to see what it looks like when the church meets in a non-traditional setting. Definitely something for us to keep in mind at Discovery Church.

No comments: