Monday, January 10, 2011

Second Look @ Sunday

So much to process from this past weekend, but I'll give it a try anyway.
  • Had a great time visiting with Kitten's siblings this weekend. I've been blessed with some fantastic in-laws.
  • Speaking of blessings: the nephews came too! Love those guys.
  • Alyssa did an incredible job as a cheerleader at the Reitz game on Saturday night. So stinking cute I'm going to have to hire a militia in a few years to keep the boys away.
  • Our set-up team is pretty much the most amazing thing since Bacon Bandages. By the way, if we had those in my house, I'd get paper cuts all the time.
  • We had a worship team emergency when the drummer went down on Saturday night. God blessed us with an amazing last minute fill-in. Thanks Chris Clark!
  • Had a great time looking John 4 on Sunday morning. Pretty amazing how Jesus meets us right where we are and takes us where we could not go on our own.
  • He truly is all we need.
  • Congregational meeting after service went really well. We talked about the elders' recommendation to transition to the One Life Network. Exciting times.
  • Coming this week: why I'm excited about the One Life Network. Can't wait to share some of what excites me about this possibility.

No comments: